Sunday, November 18, 2012

Green Tea

Once again I'm a little late to the party but after a few special orders I finally tracked down these bad boys:


The Brisk Green Lantern Green tea was a promotional tie-in with the 2011 movie and features Kenneth Rocafort art (who is currently on the Outsiders Red Hood & the Outlaws title...I'd love to get him to sign a can) with Hal, Sinestro, Kilowog and Tomar Re! (Once again Jack T. Chance and Bzzd get screwed over.)


It may seem odd to some people that I've had these in my grubby little hands since Saturday and, despite having plenty to spare, I've had absolutely no desire to drink one. I'm not a big tea drinker to begin with and the "Mango Dragonfruit" flavor isn't terribly appealing to me.

I really just got them to add to my super hero food collection so I only need one (maybe two). So does anybody want ten cans of Green Lantern tea?

At the time the movie came out I was hyped up about the tea (more so than the movie) but had difficulty finding it so I had to settle for the next best thing: inputting a code online (as I've done so many times before) with the weak expectation of winning a prize.

[SPOILER ALERT: I didn't win]


So after finishing my bag of Doritos and inputting as much of my personal information as they could as for, I was rewarded with this message:



I "won" a "free" Green Lantern "digital" "comic" (man, that's a lot of quotation marks). And here it is for for viewing "pleasure":



Underwhelmed? We all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment