Saturday, April 1, 2017

Breakfast Club

Not too long ago, we got our grubby hands on a box of Justice League Pop Tarts which featured heroes, sidekicks, logos...everything you want in a quick breakfast.  It's safe to call them a success since Kellogg's decided to produce a sequel.  Say "Good Morning" to the Villains Edition:


Any time I see a "Villains" something-or-other there's the inherent fear that we're going to get a 10-1 ratio of Batman villains to other villains.  I mean, the front of the box has twice as many Bat bad guys as Superman bad guys.  Will the back of the box ease our concerns?


Nope.  It's not too bad but there's still an over-representation of Bat guys.   But let's focus on the positive instead.  Years ago when I first saw Atrocitus come out of that lake of blood, full of rage, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would one day be able to eat something with him on it.  And not just him...let's take a look at the usual suspects:




I don't know much about the process of printing onto foodstuffs but apparently something went wrong with those last two.  But most of the baddies come across legibly.  Let's see the final breakdown:

Batman Villains: 5
Aquaman Villains: 1
Green Lantern Villains: 1
Superman Villains: 1
Flash Villains: 1
Wonder Woman Villains: 1

Yeesh!  Looks like my fears are confirmed.  I'd like to think we could have had at least one additional Flash villain.  There's plenty to choose from and they get featured regularly on the CW on a weekly basis.  Oh well, at least I've got breakfast for the next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment